So, here it is all about LEMONS. These facts are not known to number of people.
DID YOU KNOW?
1. The LEMON is an Asian fruit, found easily around the world.
2. The lemon is an evergreen tree, it buds a white flower and produces fruit throughout the year.
3. Each year about 500 to 600 LEMONS are produced from a tree.
4. The Ancient Egyptians believed that consuming LEMON juice was an effective protection against poison categories.
5. In 2003, the heaviest ever grown LEMON was found in, Israel. Its weight was 5.265 kg.
6. Christopher Columbus took seeds of LEMON with him to America’s in 1493, introducing the fruit there.