1/3 container granulated sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoons hand crafted pumpkin pie flavor
1 huge egg
1 container unadulterated pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon unadulterated vanilla concentrate
1 5-ounce can dissipated milk (this is the little can)
whipped cream or Cool Whip, discretionary trimming
1. Preheat stove to 350°f. Line a preparing sheet with material paper.
2. In a medium dish with an electric hand blender, consolidate sugar, salt, pumpkin pie zest, egg, pumpkin, vanilla,and dissipated milk. Beat until overall consolidated and smooth.
3. Line scaled down tart shells on readied heating sheet. Utilizing a little treat scoop (2 teaspoons), fill every smaller than usual tart shell with pumpkin pie filling
4. Precisely exchange skillet to preheated stove and prepare for 15-17 minutes or until shells are brilliant and the filling has all the earmarks of being set. Deliberately evacuate small scale pumpkin pies to a cooling rack.
5. In the event that coveted, top with crisply whipped cream or Cool Whip